Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bilgi University and Erkan

Went out today to see my friend Erkan, since he is appointed as lecturer at Bilgi University in Istanbul at the communication department.
For people who never met him but are reading his blog, and there are around 1.000 hits he gets on a daily basis from all around the world: he is a nice guy! I met him now in several settings, and this weekend I will let him take the last 'test': I will cook for him an Indonesian dinner at my home, and he can say; Nay or Yay. I will make it hot and tasty, and he will get enough beer, to blush the fire....

Funny thing was: we discovered that through our site, he gets a lot of traffic. Google Analytics shows it clearly...
Keep on doing the good work Erkan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Indonesian too! :(

Unknown said...

then you come tooooo