Thursday, September 13, 2007

The languages we speak

The four of us, Myrthe, Yasemin, Vassilli and I are all raised up in a country other than the one where we are residing. We all speak several languages. To give you an idea about which languages we speak fluently (one or some of us) here is the list:

Fluent:
  1. English
  2. Russian
  3. Greek
  4. Italian
  5. Turkish
  6. Dutch
  7. Norwegian
  8. Armenian
  9. French
  10. German
and Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Abase, moderated.

If I am wrong, the co-authors themselves can correct it...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who speaks Norwegian of the four of you?
Have a nice day.

Yasemin said...

that would be me william...

Anonymous said...

And me Dutch..))
and more...

Anonymous said...

I miss Chinese, but my compliments, you understand languages, but also the World..)))

Anonymous said...

Ladies, Gentlemen,

Nobody speaks Spanish..))

have nice day!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I speak German rather fluently (a lot better than I speak Armenian ;-) ) so that can be added as number 10 to the list.

I used to know Spanish quite well, but I haven't used it at all for more than ten years and I have forgotten almost everything.

There is an Armenian saying that goes like this: The more languages you know, the more of a human being you are.

Anonymous said...

Well I used to speak Russian, Bahasa and Arabic. My arabic is not to bad but can't read:(

Anonymous said...

Derya,
You can add them, as moderated?..))
You have the 'power'..))
Kindest