Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gizeh (Cairo), Egypt and Teotihuacan, Mexico

Reading books about history and mystics, I was always intrigued by the pyramids.
I visited
Gizeh in 1977 and Teotihuacan in 1983. Just 21 years old, since they told me if you visit both, you will be part of a Golden and Heavenly triangle..))
Will put pictures of Gizeh, Asam (Egypt) and Sudan later here. And will ask a German photographer to allow me to use his beautiful pictures taken in Mexico on this blog.
I have still some nice stories about Mexico to tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your stories, Hans.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

waiting to see ur stories and pix of Egypt...
glad to see ur blog, it's rich and interesting, and i am eager to know ur views of Egypt as a European, esp. politics and identity in Egypt